
I got my new digital camera in last week, and today I went around a snapped around. I didn't have much of a selection in these parts because our yard isn't exactly picturesque, but I got a few.
This first picture is of Cypress Lake at UL-Lafayette. It was taken Saturday before I had to go to work. I had some extra time on my hands.
After loading this first picture, I am noticing how s-l-o-w my dialup internet connection loads things. It's not my fault I have dialup. It is the only thing available to me out in the boondocks. My pictures with my old camera added pretty fast, but they were 7 times smaller.

This second picture was taken in mom's flower bed. I haven't learned how to use all the bells and whistles that come with the camera, so hopefully my future photos will be...umm...something to talk about.







No comments:
Post a Comment