Thursday, August 24, 2006

Long Time No See!

I know...I know. I haven't posted in a decade or something. I'll fill you in. I moved back to Crow-town "temporarily." I think I've been back 2-3 weeks. I'm not quite sure. All I know is that it has already been too long.

On my break between the summer and fall semesters, I worked 190 hours in 3 weeks. Most of my days worked were consecutive. All I did was eat, work, and sleep. Although, it was nice to be away from my temporary home.

Since I am back in Crowley, I don't have internet access anymore. I disconnected the phone line when I moved out. I live so far out in the sticks that our only available connection is dial up. I'm not about to reconnect a phone line because it would be pointless.

Right now, I'm on campus, and I am soaked. After leaving my previous class, I walked through water that reached my KNEES! Yes, my KNEES! I think the water came down so fast that it didn't have anywhere to go. Well...That, and UL's less than adequate drainage system.

My classes seem ok so far. Not going to be too difficult of a semester. I guess the most difficult thing will be tolerating the sorority-type chicks that make up most of the school of nursing.

Let me think....No....I really haven't been up to much else. Now that I'm back around people, I'm sure I'll have stories to tell.

No comments: