I tend to let things build up inside. When others say something negative, I either shrug it off or let it bother me. There are times when I do snap back, but most times I don't think that it is worth the effort. It isn't worth my breath because the other party is ignorant, or it will just snowball. I find other ways to release my tension.
My brother's most recent ex-girlfriend just recently became a pain in my ass. Since it is quite a web of confusion, I won't go through all the specifics. However, since a friend of mine thinks that she is "trashy," I am the one automatically guitly of gossip.
I usually don't waste my time on this chick. The only gossip that I am guilty of is some funny story at their expense.
In the end, my friend was just calling it the way it is. Let's be honest, it only takes a few key observations to make that call. It's not like I let everyone know that my brother's most recent ex-girlfriend had two abortions before she graduated high school, and one of her baby's daddy isn't the man she claims.
Now...that would be perceived as trashy, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment