I have applied for a few positions, but it seems that no one is ready to hire right now. The seasonal hiring is pretty much over, and most places aren't looking to add extra staff, at this moment. I don't have the best track record, and I don't want to apply for a job that I know beforehand that I am going to hate.
I just need something temporary. I hope, within the next few months, to find out that I have been accepted into a program that will cause me to move. I'm trying to make plans to accomodate that move.
Today, I ate lunch at Chung King. It was my first time there, and it was pretty good for a Chineese buffet. My "fortune" was simple, but it hit close to home. Are you ready for it? Here it is:
Yesterday was a dare to struggle.
Today is a dare to win.







No comments:
Post a Comment