Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Burnt at Both Ends

In the past two days, I have slept a total of five hours. I feel like my body is ready for a rest, but I have to work tonight until 11pm.

I picked up a shift at the hospital, in addition to my other job and school. I am thankful that this boring semester is almost over.

Tomorrow is my first shift in the bar. I am a little nervous because I was only trained for about an hour one night. I hope that I can find everything and that I do not totally screw up the register. The computer in the bar is different than every other one in the house. Plus, I have no clue as to what they do to open/close the bar. I'm just being thrown to the wolves, I guess. I think my nervousness comes with good reason.

No comments: