I'm sitting in the computer lab at the library, and someone's phone rings. Personally, I have never made the "mistake" of not turning my ringer off. To me, it isn't one of those things to easily forget. Anyway, as always, someone made the mistake.
Many of us are guilty of having a song as a ring tone on our phone. Well, this chick was no different. Her phone rang aloud, playing her song. I don't know the name of the song (and I will not rest until I find out), but EVERYONE in the computer lab burst into laughter. Then...we couldn't stop thinking about it, and the laughter continued for a good while.
The computer lab is fairly large, and it can accomodate about 70 people. She was standing and walking when her phone went off. Man, I know this chick was humiliated.
Then, the next phone went off, playing the tune, "You're Beautiful," and we all laughed at that loser.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment