Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Took A Breather


Saturday, I went out with some friends from school. We were celebrating Daniel's birthday. We went to a bar called Masquerades, which was inside Harrah's Casino.

I was impressed. The ceiling resembled a planetarium. There were stars, clouds, all in motion. The bar was circular. The giant blue thing was in the center of the bar, and it went all the way up to the ceiling. They also had an ice bar, which I had never heard of before. There was a frozen strip that traveled the entire length of the bar, where you could rest your beverage, to keep it ice cold.

It was a mixed crowd, and since it was in a casino, there was no one under 21 allowed, which was nice. The place was packed. I am pretty sure that it was from all the folks who attended the LSU/Tulane game.

I would definitely go back.

No comments: