The dude was standing in the parking lot talking on the phone before this car arrived. After he got off the phone, he started pacing around the parking lot in circles, nonstop. It was just all very strange. I think they might have seen me. I'm posting this picture for evidence, just in case they did.
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Unsure
The dude was standing in the parking lot talking on the phone before this car arrived. After he got off the phone, he started pacing around the parking lot in circles, nonstop. It was just all very strange. I think they might have seen me. I'm posting this picture for evidence, just in case they did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
You probably did. Some high class people live around here. Kent found a syringe in the parking lot once. Then I started wearing rain boots to take our dog out. :)kd
Post a Comment