What?! Is that Cypress eating in YOUR car?! I thought you had rules about that? I seem to remember you putting fast food in the trunk so it wouldn't 'smell up' the car??? Was that you? Nawwwww, it couldn't be! You're not THAT anal! hahahahaha
Yes, all of the above is true. My my, how times have changed. The new car smell was killed by the vitamins, which is no longer a concern. Whew! Another one bites the dust.
2 comments:
What?! Is that Cypress eating in YOUR car?! I thought you had rules about that? I seem to remember you putting fast food in the trunk so it wouldn't 'smell up' the car??? Was that you? Nawwwww, it couldn't be! You're not THAT anal! hahahahaha
Yes, all of the above is true. My my, how times have changed. The new car smell was killed by the vitamins, which is no longer a concern. Whew! Another one bites the dust.
Post a Comment