I am not usually a Community Coffee drinker because I support my hometown boys. However, I decided to try it this time because a saw this chocolate flavor, and I thought it would be pretty good. Wrong! It is not good. Maybe I have to develop a taste for it, or maybe not. I can barely even tell that it is coffee. I am not a fan.Let me know if you want to come over for a cup of coffee. You may like it, and if you don't, well, then you know not to buy any. I need help getting rid of it.
Mello Joy will be my next purchase. Stick with old faithful.







1 comment:
Koreans only do instant coffee. So we're stretching out the two bags of Community coffee Mom sent us for Christmas '04. Yummm. Of course, they do have Starbucks, but what's the fun in that?
Post a Comment