Happy Fourth of July Everyone! I hope that all you fellow American's enjoyed celebrating our independence day. I spent mine with the family. It's one of those days of obligation. I was hoping that I would have had to work, but I couldn't get out of it that easy. I think my family gets more wacked everytime I see them. Lawzy!
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Independence Day
Happy Fourth of July Everyone! I hope that all you fellow American's enjoyed celebrating our independence day. I spent mine with the family. It's one of those days of obligation. I was hoping that I would have had to work, but I couldn't get out of it that easy. I think my family gets more wacked everytime I see them. Lawzy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
What no fireworks? (And by "fireworks" I am referring to a smack-down with your brother.)
;- )
Post a Comment