I made a trip to the mailbox today. I'm anticipating the letter, the letter that could change my life. I know that the letter can come at any time. I walk to the mailbox nervous.
I open the mailbox, and inside there is a stack of mail sitting there. Right on top is the letter I have been waiting for. I pulled that single piece out of the box, and opened right there. I could have waited until I was back in the house, but the suspense would have killed me. I rip open the envelope, and I see "congratulations!"
My prayers have been answered. My hard work has paid off! I have never been so excited in my entire life.
I have been accepted into a highly competitive accelerated nursing program in New Orleans. In nine months, I will earn my RN. It's so quick, but there isn't anything that I cannot handle at this point. I'm ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment