Well, today was my last day at Fezzo's. I have quit many jobs, and I just added this one to the list. My program at school does not allow me to hold down a job, and I do not plan on living in New Orleans and working in Lafayette. That just will not work. I will miss my co-workers at the restaurant. Of course, I'm pretty happy that I will never see some again.
Today I worked at a catering event. It was easy, but it was outdoors. It was SO HOT. It especially sucked to wear black in the South Louisiana heat.
I have not quit working at the hospital. The hospital that I will be working at when I graduate is part of the same company, and they are going to allow me to transfer. That way, I will have several years of continuous service.
I am thrilled that things are finally going my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment