Today I called the property office for the fifth time to tell them that I have a problem with inner-apartment precipitation. Now, I'm just annoyed. In six weeks, they apparently cannot even begin to solve a problem. It rains just about everyday in New Orleans. I have to put a towel out daily to catch the rain. The rainfall today lasted a few minutes longer than the regular afternoon showers. I had to break out the big guns, the bucket and the skillet.
Now, I thought about just letting it rain. I mean, they are the ones that will have to fix the mess. However, I'm the one that's going to have to live with the black mold for months before it is fixed. It's bad enough that a cat lived in this apartment before me, and the carpet was never changed. In one spot, where the carpet meets the baseboards, the carpet was a little hard a clumpy. Yeah, that's right...it's left over cat feces from the old litter box.
Do I live in the ghetto? I thought I paid a decent amount of money for things to not be so deplorable. I may as well live on the Westbank.
I guess I should just make the best of the situation. I'll put a plant here. That way, the plant can grow and flourish with the natural rain sprinkling system that came along as a special amenity, courtesy of the Creeks.







No comments:
Post a Comment