| You're a Wild Drunk |
![]() You can get enough drink. Seriously, you'll just go puke and start pounding them back again! |
I'm mostly just a fun drunk.
| You Are Scary |
![]() You even scare scary people sometimes! |
It's always the ones that you would least expect.
| You Are 21 Years Old |
![]() Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax. |
Actually, 22 was my favorite age. When I went out I did not get the, "OH you JUST made it!" I also had the most fun at that age. To this day I still catch myself saying that I'm only 22. Strange, huh?
| You Should Get a JD (Juris Doctor) |
![]() You're logical, driven, and ruthless. You'd make a mighty fine lawyer. |
Interesting.
| Your Haloween Costume Should Be |
![]() |
Not Cool.
| Your Career Type: Investigative |
![]() You are precise, scientific, and intellectual. Your talents lie in understanding and solving math and science problems. You would make an excellent: Architect - Biologist - Chemist Dentist - Electrical Technician - Mathematician Medical Technician - Meteorologist - Pharmacist Physician - Surveyor - Veterinarian The worst career options for your are enterprising careers, like lawyer or real estate agent. |
I guess I can deal with some of those. Although, one in particular makes me want to hang myself. Can you figure it out?
| You're a Freaky Kisser |
![]() When you kiss, you want to experience something new A new technique, a new partner, a new piercing... And your own personal kissing style is very unpredictable There's no saying where your tongue or hands will go |
That sums it up.
| Your Seduction Style: Au Natural |
![]() You rank up there with your seduction skills, though you might not know it. That's because you're a natural at seduction. You don't realize your power! The root of your natural seduction power: your innocence and optimism. You're the type of person who happily plays around and creates a unique little world. Little do you know that your personal paradise is so appealing that it sucks people in. You find joy in everything - so is it any surprise that people find joy in you? You bring back the inner child in everyone you meet with your sincere and spontaneous ways. Your childlike (but not childish) behavior also inspires others to care for you. As a result, those who you befriend and date tend to be incredibly loyal to you. |
...and don't you forget it.
| You Are French Food |
![]() Snobby yet ubiquitous. People act like they understand you more than they actually do. |
I've been called snobby on several occassions. I can't help it if I'm better than you. Quit being a baby about it.
| How You Life Your Life |
![]() You are honest and direct. You tell it like it is. You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think. You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly. Some of your past dreams have disappointed you, but you don't let it get you down. |
I think that these things are designed to fit well with every personality, just like horiscopes. I'm still addicted, thanks Beth.
| Your Hidden Talent |
![]() You have the power to persuade and influence others. You're the type of person who can turn a whole room around. The potential for great leadership is there, as long as you don't abuse it. Always remember, you have a lot more power over people than you might think! |
I can't stop.
| What Your Sleeping Position Says |
You have a passion for everything - including sleeping. Outgoing and brash, you tend to still shock those who know you well. You tend to be selfish. You are the most likely type to hog the covers. You gravitate toward comfort and don't like extreme situations. |
Hmm...all that??
| You Are 40% Weird |
![]() Normal enough to know that you're weird... But too damn weird to do anything about it! |
I couldn't have said it better myself.
| Your Blog Should Be Purple |
![]() You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything. You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey. You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say. |
Yeah...it's MY blog. It should be all about ME. But purple, seriously. That color makes me dizzy.
| You Are 58% Addicted to Blogthings |
![]() You're a Blogthings fiend - addicted but not totally dependent. So what if you know your personality type by heart? And while you may feel like Blogthings is crack... There are people much worse off than you! |
The End.





















1 comment:
Well, Jessica got me started! It's a sick, sick addiction!
Post a Comment