Monday, November 21, 2005

I cannot stand her!

Ashley Simpson! If anyone deserves not to have a singing career, it would be this chick. I find she has an annoying personality. She is a horrible dancer. I hate the way she dances when she sings. "Sings," I use that term loosely. She is a horrible singer too. She's just a little rich girl who always got her way. I can't stand any girls like that. They are all useless to society.

6 comments:

Kent said...

Your voice of reason is assuredly welcome here. I agree, she sucks like cable tv (ya know, like the dish network commercial?).

Jessica said...

Yeah, she makes me wanna gag gag!

beth hintze said...

uhm, that's Ashlee Simpson, Brian...but I don't like her either, so go for it...misspell her name any way you'd like! ;)

Bee-ryan said...

She doesn't even deserve to have her name spelled correctly. She's not that famous. Also, I'm very concerned that YOU know how to spell it correctly. I may have to re-evaluate our friendship. Just kidding!

beth hintze said...

right, she just happened to be in the issue of People magazine (sexiest man alive = Matthew McConaughey) that's sitting on my coffee table! i promise!! and what's up with that sexy 'backwards glance as you walk through the waves' shot?! ;)

Bee-ryan said...

OH? It's a sexy backwards glance? I didn't know.