Friday, November 25, 2005

Whoa!

Last night, I caught a few minutes of a cartoon that I loved as a child, Peanuts. I watched it for a few minutes to remember the days when life was more simple. I was shocked! I still find it hard to believe. I never knew that Peppermint Patty was a DYKE! She talked like a guy. She played football. She wore sandles. She was even followed by a little dyke hippy, whose name I can't remember. She flirted with Charlie Brown a lot too. I think it was because she did not have anything to worry about. Why would she? She's a DYKE!

3 comments:

The Getup Kid said...

Wasn't the other chick's name, Marcy? I love Charlie Brown, he reminds me of Drew Carey.

Bee-ryan said...

Yes, Marcy.

beth hintze said...

I know I already told you this, but for the record, I wanted to state that I wondered the SAME THING!! I was flipping channels and paused to view a nostalgic bit of Americana when I observed a scene involving Peppermint Patty, and I thought to myself, "Was Peppermint Patty a lesbian?" Not two minutes later, I had an IM from you! Wow, great minds do think alike, don't they?! ;)