Monday, March 06, 2006

As random as it gets

As I go throughout my day, I think about things that I want to write in here. Ideas after ideas flow through my head, but when it comes down to it, I have nothing. So, I'm just going to put a bunch of random thoughts that I have, which don't make any sense.

I just detailed my car, and tonight I hit about 500,000 bugs on my way home.

I'm tired of parents fussing their kids in public, but never following-through.

Today, the song "I'm in love with a stripper" was playing on the radio, and I decided that I really like that song. It makes me wanna go out and have fun. After that song played, Eminem came on. I don't like him. He's an angry little Toby.

I think I have an eye infection, and I lost my glasses.

For my nursing class, we had to develop a healthy habit. I listed my goal was to run 3 miles, 3 times a week, within a month. I reached my goal early, last week.

When will Chuck Huebner quit wearing that orange suit?

I got Buster Saturday, and he's so fun. He slept pretty much the entire day Saturday, but I played with him today. I think I wore him out.

People ask stupid questions in class. I think it's annoying when the teacher just finishes explaining something, and someone raises there hand and asks, "Can you explain: blah blah blah?" I just wanna scream, "That's just what he freakin' said!" Today, people started asking questions about something they should have read in their email (and the syllabus), while the teacher was calling roll. I thought that was inconsiderate.

I can't stand the girl whose last name sounds like "Apple Jelly." I hope she reads this. She's a moron.

I believe in radio to the power of X.

I wonder if I should tell this guy I know that his girlfriend wants to trick him into getting her pregnant?

Do you think Tom Cruise's baby's momma is going to get post-pardom depression?

I should have bought a lottery ticket tonight.

I have a Faith Hill song stuck in my head. It's "I'm the Lucky One."

I've picked out what songs I would sing on American Idol. Have you?

After tomorrow, the worry about my income taxes will be lifted from my shoulders. I'm happy about that.

I've lost 20 pounds since this past summer.

I'm petty, but if you're a regular, you already knew that.

I like working nights better than days, for now.

Lori Meaux-Steele is a man.

I'm going shower. Have a goodnight.

No comments: