Thursday, July 13, 2006

Meeeooooowww!

This is how we get to have fun during the summer semester. I have to admit, I am not a cat lover. When this cat was let out of the bag, she was in this position. I couldn't help but laugh. Yeah, I know it's horrible, but I think it goes way back to high school.

A friend and I used to ride around Crow-town. I remember one specific day, there was a yellow cat on the road that had obviously ran out of its nine lives. She rolled down the window and made a long, drawn out "Meow." I don't know why, but it cracked me up. So, now I'm cursed when I look at the disected cats because I think of them having that expression.

All in all, I guess it's better than most of the girls freaking out over the smell of formaldehyde. I hate to see when they become nurses and have to clean up vomit and poo.

I just looked at my previous post and remembered that this all occured on the same day my bike was stolen. The evil spirits that made me chuckle may have caused my bike to get stolen as well. Hmmm.....

Nah!

3 comments:

begijn said...

Meeeeouch

Anonymous said...

Bryan that's aweful. Are you trying to scare off all your blog readers!

The Getup Kid said...

I had to dissect a cat in high school!