Well, I have been talking about it for some time now, but I have finally moved out of my parents' house. Let's face the facts, a three hour commute, in one direction, was never going to work for me, and commuting was not an option.
I found a one bedroom apartment in New Orleans, with help from one of my friends. I really like the complex, and the apartment is a pretty good size. Another great thing is that the friend that helped me find the place lives right across the street from me.
I need all the help I can get. I do not know how to navigate through the city. I know some things about New Orleans, but I do not know how to connect area to area. It is going to be a learning process for me. School does not start begin until August 14th, so I have time to become familiar with my surroundings.
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment