
Today was a milestone birthday for Beth. I will not say her age because I have been told time and time again, to never talk about a woman's age. If you really want to know, you can visit her blog. I have it linked on the left, check it out.
Tonight we ate at La Pizzeria. It was pretty good. Our server, however, did not have much of a personality at all. He did not do anything wrong, so I cannot knock him much. I am sure he hates his job anyway, like everyone else in the industry.
Now Beth has the entire week off to celebrate her birthday. Isn't it nice how her school closed doors in observance her day? Well, maybe it's not that dramatic. I think it's for a small holiday called Thanksgiving or something. I did not think people celebrated that anymore. From what I noticed, it's Halloween then Christmas.
This picture was taken at my old apartment. Since I see the Christmas tree in the corner, I am assuming that it was December 2003. I can't believe that it was that long ago.







1 comment:
I don't even remember taking that picture! Were we highlighting your hair or something? Anyway, thank you for the birthday post! And yeah, isn't it nice how my school lets me out for the week and all?! ;)
Post a Comment