Tonight, I went with Cypress and Amber to see that new movie w/ Jim Carrey, "Fun with Dick and Jane." The movie was predictable. It was cute, but the previews let you know what it's all about.
People do not know how to act in theatres. Last time I saw a movie, a black couple beside us talked throughout the entire film. They made stupid little comments about the movie, and said out loud what they thought would happen next.
This evening, a similar family sat behind us with two young children. Hundreds of empty seats, and they sat down on the row immediately behind us with children. I was not impressed from the get go. They want to talk and move around because, let's face it, parents do not know how to raise their children today. The kids rule the roost.
Anyway, about 5 minutes after they "sit," I feel kicking on the back of my seat. Not something that I like to tolerate. I decided to end things, and I just grabbed my junk and took it to the next row. I wonder if they got the hint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment