I have a few minutes before class, so I decided to do something a little different. I am blogging from the library. I really don't have much to say. Well, I have heartburn, and this library is always full of people.
I have been staying pretty busy with school and the new job. So far, I've been a good student. Although, I haven't taken any tests or quizzes to support that statement.
Yesterday, I found out that the nursing program has their own computer lab. I am excited about that. I can go in there, anytime, and use the computers without waiting in line forever. The only bad thing is I can't print anything there. I'll get over it.
I have a lot of classes where I have to take quizzes and turn in assignments online. It would probably be best to do them there. The instructors recommend that you don't take the quizzes on a dial-up internet connection. There is only one chance and 20 minutes. I don't think I will take a chance of getting booted at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment