Bluetooth technology, all the latest and greatest phones come with it today. Hands-free talking works great in the car. Driving down the road and carrying on a conversation without a hassle, it is great. However, it should remain in the car.
I was standing in line today waiting to pay my tuition, while some chick had a bluetooth headset on her ear. She looked like a fool. Are you so lazy that you have to wear a phone attached to your ear at all times? I hate wearing a watch. I hate wearing glasses. I hate wearing a ring, or a necklace. I could not imagine having a phone attached to my ear for God knows how long.
I do have a cell phone, but personally, I do not think that it is of that much importance to be "in touch" around the clock. The exception is for work, like doctors.
Cell phones are truly annoying. They ring at all times. People talk on them in restaurants, in check out lines, and I have even heard them go off in church and funerals. Have you no respect? If I am around anyone, I usually turn my phone to vibrate. My phone has never made a sound in public. I think it's rude, and somewhat embarrassing.
Do your part, and try some cell phone etiquette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
The best is when you hear someone in the bathroom stall next to you talking on the phone while doing their business. Now that's class!
Eww...that is just nasty. I would fart really loud or something, or make the fart sound with my hands. Just to be dumb and try to embarass her.
yeah, and I love when someone is on the phone in some public place like, say, WalMart and is using horrible language! Oh wait, sorry brian...i forgot--YOU do that! ;)
Brian, I'm with you. I was in a restaurant the other day and we counted something like 25 cell phone rings around us while we all sat there and ate our food. It was funny, but it's very annoying too.
Post a Comment