Saturday, January 14, 2006

That's why

A few days ago, I posted the lyrics to the song "Another one bites the dust." Why in the world would I do such a thing?

If you know me, I changed jobs, in 2005, more than some folks change their underwear. Well, once again, I have decided to leave another job. However, this time I actually put in my two-weeks notice. I'm growing up!

I am going back to school, which is a priority. My schedule for school is a crazy mess, and it just would not allow me to ask if someone wanted soup or salad.

I'm glad. It feels like such a weight has been lifted.

3 comments:

The Getup Kid said...

Damn, Brian! I'm so effing proud of you! And me! and Yolanda if she sees it through going to school too! No soup for you! Keep your priorities str8. Good going.

Bee-ryan said...

Yeah, I hope Yo decides to jump on that bandwagon. It will be good for her.

Anonymous said...

hello brian! i'm not sure if u still remember me but u posted on my OLD blogger blog some time ago. one which i have stop writing at. ;) i've actually moved on but screwed up my template thus i couldnt inform ppl that i had moved on. :( sorry. i'm still around though and you're most welcome to pop by my new place. :)

Yvy's Cozy corner - www.mistyeiz.com

hope to see u there so that u dont miss reading me. ;)

yvy @ mistyeiz