Wednesday, May 03, 2006

So far so good...

Today, I got my grade back for test #5 in my statistics class. Turns out, that my grades have been so high that I am exempt from taking the comprehensive final. Whew...that is a load off my back. Now, I can spend a little more time on the killer chemistry final that I have to take. Although, to be perfectly honest, I don't want to spend all my time on chemistry. I am already burnt out on the subject.

After leaving statistics, I came to the library, and the first thing I did was check my university email account. I got an email from my nursing instructor, and I thought that I would share it. I was quite surprised. Here it is:

Because your healty habit paper was excellent, I have chosen it to use as an example or the National League of Nursing (NLN) accreditation visit to ULL College of Nursing. However, I can only use your paper with your permission and a signed consent form. Could you let me know asap if you would mind me making a copy of your paper and using it as an example for the NLN? If you reply that this is ok, I need for you to stop by my office at your conveinence to sign a consent form.

Thanks alot,
Mrs. Stefanski

Now, shouldn't that help me out to get into the accelerated program? Mais la!

1 comment:

beth hintze said...

If they're gonna use your paper to prove that their program should maintain it's accreditation (which is kind of a big deal! Go Brian!!), they damn well should do SOMETHING about getting you into the accelerated program!!! That's just my humble opinion! ;)