
Cypress and I hung out together on one of her last days in Lafayette. We decided to take a walk downtown from her apartment. It was so freaking hot, but still a beautiful day nonetheless. She's sporting her new satchel that she sewed herself in this picture. She had to have one because she can't exactly carry a purse on her, with her horse-paking job in California.

Last Saturday night, we celebrated Stephanie's graduation at the Blue Moon. In this picture is John (left), Cypress (middle), and Stephanie (right). I'm not sure why everyone is looking in the same direction. Later when they saw the picture, they didn't even know. Go figure! Stephanie is leaving next month to move to Honduras.

Amber also graduated on Saturday. We took this picture right after we hit up the table with all the free food. I'm sure you can figure out who is who in this picture. Cypress is already in California. Amber is moving to Tennessee in August. This is probably the last time we'll be together at the same time. I think everyone is leaving me behind.

Cypress and I, pictured here, on the dancefloor at the Blue Moon. That was a fun night. I miss that girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment