Sunday, May 21, 2006

What? Again?

Have you ever waken up in the morning, and you knew that you had to do something that was going to be very painful? Well, today was that day for me.

We had another family gathering. There was no special occasion. My family just decides to get together because it is so much fun. We are such a close family with so much love. Can you see why I think it's painful?

Of course, my biological brother was present. Biology is our only connection, at this point. He stuck out his hand, to shake mine, when he arrived. I hesitated, but I decided not to be obviously hateful and shook his hand. Then, I got up out of my chair and avoided him for the rest of the day.

Then, I had to hear stories about my two little cousins, from their mom. Whew...I will not get into it right now. There are some strange family dynamics going on in that house. They ain't right.

No comments: