Tuesday, December 13, 2005

D-list?


I love watching comedy. HBO specials, The Blue Collar Comedy Tour, and the Queens of Comedy are some of my favorites. Currently, one of my favorite comedians is Kathy Griffin. There is nothing this chick will not say. It's great. That is the type of girl I want to entertain me.

I was watching one of her stand ups recently, and she was talking about a trip she went to in Iraq. They were there to entertain the troops. She was talking about the people of Iraq, and their religious beliefs. Mostly, how the women should be dressed, and the way they are treated by their husbands. Also, she talked about the female circumcision. I would go into detail, but it is much more funny from her mouth. Check it out, it is a must see. Anyone that can make fun of a camel jockey is an A-list in my book.

Oh, and she is no longer allowed to appear on The View. She went toe to toe with the legendary Barbara Walters. I saw her on The View, but I wasn't paying attention. OH...I bet it was great. Live TV is the best.

No comments: