Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Great Day

Today was my first day at my new job, and ironically, I got offered another good job, with GREAT opportunities. Yes, I am being vague. Does that bother you? Good. You don't need to know every detail of my life.

Tonight I hung out with two of my closest friends. We just chilled, watched TV, ate take out, and thought about doing things that we never got around to doing. Gotta love those nights. That reminds me of an older country song: "I love a rainy night."

Speaking of rain, man...it poured tonight. I have always been a fan of thunderstorms. I find the sound of rain comforting. Tonight, we had a brief discussion about rain. It is water just falling from the sky. Is it not crazy? I find that normally we do not put much thought into it because it is something that has always happened throughout our lives. I find it interesting, too bad if you don't.

No comments: