Saturday, December 03, 2005

Wrong

Career Inventory Test Results

Extroversion46%
Emotional Stability56%
Orderliness90%
Altruism46%
Inquisitiveness33%

You are a Trustee, possible professions include - management,accounting, auditing, efficiency expert, engineer, geologist, bank examiners, organization development, electricians, dentists, pharmacist, school principals, school bus drivers, file clerk, stock broker, legal secretary, computer operator, computer programmer, technical writer, chief information officer, police officer, real estate agent.
Take Free Career Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Eugh, those are all jobs that I would hate. Funny how I answered "very inaccurate" to the teacher, police officer, and computer technician questions....yet those look like what it picked for me. Oh well, that's why I never listened to these things in the first place. They all seem like very repetitive jobs, all of which I would despise in five minutes.

1 comment:

beth hintze said...

Brian, what are you talking about?! You would make a GREAT school bus driver!!!