Saturday, December 31, 2005

Year at a Glance

Wow...2005 has been a roller-coaster ride. In my entire life, I have had eight different jobs. In 2005 alone, I have had five. I did not like any of them, which is why they were all so short lived.

This year, I decided something that I never thought I would be willing do to. I have decided to go back to school. I hated school, so why would I want to go back? Well, Vita-hell taught me that I can no longer settle for anything. I want to be able to find a good job. More importantly, I want to be able to simply find a job! I want job availability, and I want employers to come looking for me. The answer to that...find a job that is in high demand. That is just what I have done.

Tonight is New Year's Eve. We are getting together at some friends' house in Broussard. Once I am there, I am staying there. The roads are far too dangerous to get out on this holiday. Also, Crowley is too long of a drive.

Goodbye 2005! I've made some friends, and I have met some people I hope never to see again. One thing is for sure, I hope 2006 is a happier year.

No comments: