Thursday, December 08, 2005

Owls are Wise

Over the past two months, my sleeping patterns have changed. I am working evenings now. I usually do not get home until about midnight. Of course, I am too wired to sleep as soon as I get home, so I stay up a little longer. In the mornings I have been sleeping later. Unfortunately, the majority of my friends have the opposite schedule. They wake up in the early morning hours, and they are sleeping before I get off work. It is getting slightly lonely. On the other hand, I like not having to deal with family as much. Ahh...there is a light at the end of every tunnel.

Also, everyday for the past month and a half, I have been thankful that I am no longer in vitamin hell. It feels so great to be free. Thank God I don't stink anymore. Praise Jesus!

No comments: