
"It's your birthday...shake ya booty...like Sha-nay-nay!" That's a song my friend Katie's little sister, Maggie, used to sing.
Unfortunately, another year brings another birthday. Up to this point, birthdays were fun. Don't get me wrong, they are still fun because it is MY day, or so I like to think.
Well, I am 26 this year. [sighs] I'm now closer to 30 than 20. There's nothing too exciting from this point on. At least last year, I got that insurance discount. Now, the only thing that I can count on next is that Senior Citizen discount, but that is still a few years down the road.
The picture above was taken on my third birthday at my Grandmother's house. It was a cake with peanut butter icing. I still remember taking that picture. It's funny how I remember bits and pieces of things from my childhood. I'm glad I can hang on to those memories.
The most memorable thing I have this year is that I got a King Cake for my birthday. It was so good. Although, I didn't get much because Kevin ate most of it. It was gone is less than 2 days.
I spent tonight hanging out with some of my closest friends, and those great friends that I didn't get the pleasure of being with, in person, gave me a call with birthday wishes. Thanks for thinking about me and making my 26th birthday another one to remember.
Oh, and Cheryl, thanks for the pin that came with my card. My booty got slapped several times. Thankfully, not a full 26. I would come up swinging from that.







3 comments:
I hope your day was a great one, Bee-Ryan. And what a "sha" baby you were at 3 years old. I spent the weekend working, so its nice to see that someone was having fun. Love ya. Kelly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Awesome pictures, love the candles!
Post a Comment