Thursday, February 23, 2006

Dancing with the Stars


I hate to say it, but I got hooked on a reality TV show. Dancing with the Stars is a show that I thought I would never watch because it sounds so dumb. Well, I watched it this year, and I kind of got into it. The star finalists are Jerry Rice, Drew Lachey, and Stacy Keibler.

Since the beginning, my personal favorite has been Stacy Keibler, WWE Superstar. Other than the obvious, she is a great dancer. I can't wait for the final results. She didn't do so well on her freestyle dance tonight, but that was her trainers fault. He is the one that choreographed the routine.

I have a feeling Jerry Rice might win because he had such a large fan base. Although, Drew has a good chance too because I think it is mostly teenage girls who do all the voting for these shows. Stay tuned to ABC to find out.

5 comments:

The Getup Kid said...

Wow, Dress Lachey? He starred in the broadway musical, Rent, last year.

Kent said...

Being an avid WWE fan, it should be noted that Stacy Keibler has prior dancing experience. The rest, obviously, have not. Jerry Rice should get honorable mention just because he's a future NFL hall-of-famer. And Drew who?

Bee-ryan said...

I like to refer to him as Drew Le-gay.

Vance said...

I can't believe Stacy wasn't in the top 2. Talk about injustice! Still, Drew Le-gay was pretty damn good too.

Bee-ryan said...

Oh crap! I didn't even get to watch it because I was working. She didn't make it? I'm upset. No reason for me to tune in, anymore.