Well, you just gotta love Louisiana weather. Monday of this week, the temperatures were in the 30s. Today, they are in the 70s. I'm not sure what tomorrow holds. I think it is going to get cooler again, but I haven't checked with Rob.
I don't think that the buildings on campus have noticed the temperature change outside. I think they still have the heaters on. It is so freakin' hot!
My face is flushed, and when I get to class, I am sweating buckets, which, by the way, is not hot.
Outside is not pleasant. Currently it is 78 degrees Fahrenheit, but the heat index is 81. Yeah, during the winter, we have a heat index. It is partly-cloudy, and the humidity is at 61.4%.
If this is our "winter," I hate to see what the summer is going to hold in store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Welcome to global warming, my friend. I think they're calling El Nina this year. Whatever, my sinuses are going nuts!
Post a Comment