Monday, February 27, 2006

It's Buster!

For a while now I have been wanting a little dog. I wanted one that was sweet, and not too hyper. My grandparents used to have really hyper dogs that would jump all over anyone who walked through the door.

So, I thought about it, and I really like weiner dogs. It seems like close to a year that I have been wanting one, and I had been pressing my nose up against the glass in pet stores.

Beth told me that her mom had both a male and a female. Issy had her litter on January 25th, and here is my Buster. I picked him out last week. He's a fiesty little sucker.

I picked him because he was the most playful out of the group, and he tried crawling out of the box to play with me too. I say that I like this quality in him now, but I've been thinking that I may come to regret it. Before long, he will probably be tearing everything up in the house. Nah...he's gonna be a good dog!

I should be able to get him around March 8th. I almost feel guilty about taking him away from his momma, daddy, brothers, and sisters. He's going to be lonely at first. He'll be ok though. We'll be friends.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

awwww...he's so cute!

The Getup Kid said...

He's BEEWWWTIFUL! I especially love his coloring, it's reminiscient of my late mutt-part rotweiler. Very unique for a dachsund. What's his name? Buddy?