Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

On the first note, I just wanted to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the baby mommas. I'm a little happy that the "holiday" portion of the day is over. All the family and friends have left, and the house is once again normal; however, normal is subject to interpretation.

The semester is finally over, and grades have been reported. The verdict:
I made a 4.0!
Obviously, I'm stoked! Right now, I'm feeling guilty because I'm not studying, or coordinating future studying.

I am going to take some summer semester classes. Classes start on June fifth, which is also Erica's birthday. Yes, I remember. I've taken classes during the summer before, but this summer semester seems very short. It is June 5 - July 26th, then the Fall semester doesn't begin until August 21. It will be just about a month break between each semester. [Sigh] It doesn't sound half bad.

The first part of the season finale of Grey's Anatomy is on, and I cannot continue to distract myself by blogging.

Oh, and if anyone would like to shower me with congratulatory gifts, my wish list is linked on my profile. Well, it's a thought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do you have a wishlist? what is it for?

Bee-ryan said...

It was one of those days that I was bored and started it. I saw that there was an option to make one on the blogger profile. What is it for? Umm...to wish, I'm thinking.

Anonymous said...

Woooooo-hooooooo! A 4.0!!! That's awesome. I can't wait to start...whatever I'll be starting.