Tuesday, July 05, 2005

FLUF

Yesterday, I decided that would remove Kevin's account from my computer. He just bought an MP3 Player, and he thinks that he's going to download music on MY computer. A computer that he did not pay for, on a phone like that he does not pay for, on an internet connection that he does not pay for. (We still have dial-up because that's all we can get in the country.)

Tonight he calls me because he wanted me to let him on the computer tomorrow. By the way, the computer is in my room. The room that he seems to think is his second bedroom. I told him that he could use the laptop, which is another computer that I paid for. However, I will allow him to use it because I won't use it anymore. He still wanted to use this one, but I convinced him that the laptop still works....and that is because it does.

Anyway, he calls back later. I guess he thought he thought he got smart all of a sudden. He said, "Let me on your computer tomorrow because I need to use the printer." Sorry FLUF, printer is out of ink. Try again, asshole.

No comments: