Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Print This

Over and over again, I find a great parking space, and then someone has to come and mess it up. Usually, I get pretty pumped when I find a close space or one in the shade. Unfortunately, some moron pulls up so close to you that it makes you regret parking there in the first place.

At UL, I have been known to leave notes on vehicles. I didn't do it often. OK...OK...I confess, I did it once, but it felt REALLY good. Some girl illegally parked, and she made it close to impossible for me to get out. I could not back up and give myself enough space to maneuver out of the space. I must have backed up and pulled up at least 15 times. I was getting pissed. Driving a standard pickup truck did not make the task any easier.

I left her a note, just to let her know about herself. It made me feel so good. I never did it again, but I will jump on it, given the opportunity. Actually, I would like to leave this:

No comments: