Sunday, July 03, 2005

Swim Party

Today we celebrated the 4th at my aunt's house in Duson. Tons of people were there, and I do mean tons. My mom's younger sister tends to just invite anyone that she meets off the street...and they came. Lordy!

Anyway, Kevin, my loser brother, was drinking...as always. He decided to proclaim his ignorance to everyone. Although, most everyone there was ignorant, so they probably thought that he looked smart. He told everyone that if he went to school, he would go to Med School, Pharmacy School, or go for Nursing. Those are pretty bold words there, fat ass. I mean, you did drop out of LSUE early in your second semester because you couldn't handle the Rad Tech program.

Also, he decided to tell everyone that I didn't have a real job when I graduated college. Yeah, he told everyone that I didn't have a job making above $8/hour.


THEN, tonight we all had to evacuate the premises because he decided that he was hosting a card game with all of his friends. So...my mom and dad...THE OWNERS OF THE HOUSE...had to go watch TV in their bedroom...while my mooch-ass brother took over the rest of the house, until well after midnight. Once again, everyone had to alter their lives so that Kevin could get his way. Who the hell is he??

Oh, that's right. He's the 29 year old Postal Worker still living at home with his momma. I almost forgot.

No comments: