Monday, July 18, 2005

Wolla-Wolla

The girls at work gave me the DL on boobs. Yes...boobs. I learned that Red likes to squish hers down, at work, with a sports bra, but apparently, they are big for her size. Lena knows all this because she used to work at Victoria's Secretions.

Next on the agenda: undesirable synonomys for boobs. At first, Lena said that she didn't like "hooters." I bursted out laughing. I haven't heard that word in forever, other than the restaurant. They both agreed that "titties" was really gross.

On another note, mom just walked in my room. Apparently, I need a reason for being quiet. I have to be bright and bubbly every single day.

My response, "because I want to." So, then I have an attitude problem.

"I'm your mother. You're not supposed to have an attitude with me."

My response: "I can if I want to."

No comments: