Thursday, April 21, 2005

Free Concert

Tonight, I went to the Marc Broussard concert at Festival Internationale de Louisiane. It was a great concert, and I saw so many people that I knew. I went with Scott, but we met up with Beth, Erica, and Damon. It was so packed outside. I felt like I was at the Plaza, on a Saturday night, back in 1999.


Here is a picture of Beth, Erica, and me. Damon was the photographer. It was taken with Beth's new camera. Actually, I got this picture off of her blog. In this picture, I'm hiding my Bud Light can behind my back. Beth asked me to since it was going to appear on her blog. Girls, thanks for making me look so tan. [wicked laugh]

The festival is going on all weekend, so I may make another appearance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you're welcome Brian! That is the reason I stay so white....just to make YOU look good! Thanks Turkey!

beth hintze said...

I will have you and everyone else know that there was a little post-production done on that picture. I was looking a little rough by the end of the concert, so I "warmed" the picture up some and gave it a little glow to soften the lines! So while he may look tan next to us, Brian is still a white boy! :P~~

(and actually, that pic was taken with my old camera...that i'm very interested in selling if there are any takers! :)

and I appreciate you hiding the beer can. I don't think my little Christian school students would appreciate it much! :)