I was on my way to the mall today. Not to buy anything, of course, to window shop and pretend that I have an income. Anyway, I was on Ambassador, stopped at the red light at Johnston St. I looked up at the car to my left, and I noticed that it was a very clean, dark silver, Toyota Camry. Inside the Camry, I saw two black women looking at me, talking, and pointing. I read the lips of one of them, and she said, "sexy."
I was like WHAT? I thought that was funny. Then, she proceeds to roll her window down. So, I ain't skurred....I rolled mines down too.
She said, "I just wanted to tell you that you have a very beautiful car. It's so nice. I love it, and that's a good color too." I was laughing, and saying thank you. I thought it was funny because I drive a black car.
The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment