Last time I spoke to my boss was 19:00, Friday evening. We agreed that we would see each other at 18:00 today, and we would discuss everything then, NOT BEFORE. Well, he just called me. Now, I do not feel the least bit guilty when I show up to tell him that our business relationship has come to an end. I won't put in 2-weeks because not like I spent enough time at this job to even use it as a reference. All things considered, this is not really the type of job that a 2-weeks notice is applicable. If they are all about selling, and they want to sell on a "second appointment" that is an appointment that I won't be around for. I am not wasting any more of my time, energy, or GAS!
Hopefully I will be home in time to see Desperate Housewives. It's been eons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment