Today, Kevin brought home some boiled crawfish. I guess that boy is good for something every now and then. As he was driving home, he saw a HUGE bullfrog on the road. It's one of the biggest ones that I have ever seen. It must have weighed 5 pounds or more. CrAzY!

Kee-yaw...mais dats a big wowaron!

Hey sugah...you'd be good on a platter!
I spent all day in da Fette with my mom. I met Erica, at work, and I submitted my resume for a couple positions there. I got some other applications from around the metropolis. Mom and I ate at the Olive Garden. Man, that place brought back some awful memories. Patty ("Crack-head") came talk to us. I'm surprised she didn't ask if we had any Valium. She's a manager, and she asks her servers if they have drugs for her. It's not like she's in her twenties either. She's in her mid-fifties. If you ever see this woman, you will know that she is cracked out. She will have conversations with herself. It's freaky.
It doesn't sound like we did much, but we spent the day on the road. I went to my Nanny's house, and she had to show me everything new that she did around the house. She was all proud.
Hey...has anyone see Courtney Gary on the new LGMC commercial? I was just wondering.
I talked to Trey tonight about some oilfield jobs. Good jobs...not roughneck jobs. "Now is the time to get in," he says.
Some of my new favorite TV shows are House MD, and Grey's Anatomy. Man, I could sit and watch those shows all day long.







No comments:
Post a Comment