Well, the link isn't working anymore. Luckily, I saved it before they took it down from the site. Here's a looky.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Brian, my friend. . .you never cease to amaze me, and somehow, I never cease to amaze my self. You see, when I looked at this picture, I couldn't figure out why you titled this post "stumped." Because what I saw when I looked at this photo was what was hanging from Mr. Indiana State's (guy in blue) running shorts. It (at least to my sleep deprived eyes) looks like something that shouldn't be in a college athletics photograph. Hmmm? Upon re-viewing the photo and analyzing the title of this post, I figured out what your original intent was. Leave it to my gutter mind to find the less obvious. Now we have 2 reasons to title this "Stumped." Unless, of course you noticed this from the beginning, and I am noticing the lead runner's leg placement in the photo. Hmmm? I could go on for days. Maybe I should get my own Blog.
1 comment:
Brian, my friend. . .you never cease to amaze me, and somehow, I never cease to amaze my self. You see, when I looked at this picture, I couldn't figure out why you titled this post "stumped." Because what I saw when I looked at this photo was what was hanging from Mr. Indiana State's (guy in blue) running shorts. It (at least to my sleep deprived eyes) looks like something that shouldn't be in a college athletics photograph. Hmmm? Upon re-viewing the photo and analyzing the title of this post, I figured out what your original intent was. Leave it to my gutter mind to find the less obvious. Now we have 2 reasons to title this "Stumped." Unless, of course you noticed this from the beginning, and I am noticing the lead runner's leg placement in the photo. Hmmm? I could go on for days. Maybe I should get my own Blog.
Kelly
Post a Comment