Today, I did nothing. I watched the rain, checked the mail, and ate a blizzard. I did some semi-productive things like called Baker-Hughes for a job, but I only left a message. Also, I took all my personal files out of a temporary file box, and put them in a real filing cabinet.
Tomorrow, I'm going to go to Lafayette and apply for more jobs that I don't really want. It's depressing and discouraging. ONE DAY: I will get a job that I enjoy.
Today is a day that I have looked on all the things taht I do not have. I do not have a job. I do not have a place that I can call my own. My parents still fly through my room like it's a hallway. I'm 25, and I'm almost a loser like my brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment