Sunday, March 13, 2005

Clothes

This evening, I have to go to a first degree initiation for the KC's, in Milton. Of course, I have to wear a shirt and tie, but I am realizing something. I don't have many clothes! My thing is, I don't want to wear the same thing all the time. I have about six ties, and about the same amount of shirts and slacks. I guess I can mix them up, but I feel like I don't have enough of a selection. Plus, I have to keep my shirts neutral. I don't want people to think that I'm taking their money and going to the club.

I'm aggravated. I hate living in Crowley. Also, I hate not having my car under covered parking. I spent all day washing/waxing my car, yesterday, and today it is full of waterspots from the dew and dust from the nearby gravel road. It's a lost cause.

Today, Kevin and I ate at the Rice Palace, and a Palace it is! They had bar-b-que on the buffet. It was ok. Kevin paid. What a sweet brother he is. Hold on....I have to go get my chest waders because the room is now filling with bull-shit.

No comments: