Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thursday

Finally over the hump of the week, and I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. Although, I found out that I have to work on Sunday! I work for a Catholic organization, and I have to work on Sunday? Isn't that the day of the Sabbath? Yeah, I thought so. Anyway, it's not like I have to work hard, I just have to go into the office and make some phone calls. The good news is that officially beginning tomorrow, I am full time with the Knights of Columbus. What does that mean? It means that I am finally getting PAID. Whew! Thank goodness.

Today, I had an extra long lunch with Beth. I enjoyed it, eventhough I splattered olive oil all over my shirt. No worries. Beth treated me out! I'm so special. Thank you Beth. You're the greatest.

1 comment:

beth hintze said...

You are welcomed Brian--I had fun! We'll have to do it again sometime!